Saturday, January 30, 2010

pasar malam

yesterday was going to taman muda pm v my classmate crystal, thengshen, pei er, aoweng and louis them...
i so long time didnt go pm jor..
so missing there..xD
when 6.30pm like tat i go crystal house for waiting them first ..
not long, me and crystal go pm walk walk and buying things..^^
crystal bought a short pants and fake lashes..
i aso had bought fake lashes...but, i regret ady..
so kua jeong abit oo..><
after i and crystal ate萝卜糕, we go food court there find thengshen and aoweng them..
we yamcha chit chat at there..
so funny lo..
thengshen and louis keep doing some stupid action let us laughing..xD
laugh until my stomach pain..xD
louis was so excited and look like eat jor stimulant
keep at there singing and dancing or say some cold words..=.=
omg..
i and aoweng feel so weird about him...
wat happen v him??
lolx....crazy..@@
until 10 like tat we all have back and say bye to everyone^^

crystal and thengshen~sweet couple^^
we and pei er..didnt make up geh look is like tat de la...dun be so shock..xD
aoweng me and pei er..^^ my eyes so small..like not yet wake up...
crazy louis and me

aoweng v me~ omg~~! auntie look~~!!@@
pei er v me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment