Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hang out and sick

today lazy and didnt go to school~ wake up and just hang out with my fren~
my throat are so pain~ arhhhh~~~wanna die~ no mood to eating~
after prepare my things~ i take taxi to bank and bank in my cheque then go lrt station to titiwangsa station wait my fren~
finally my fren are reach and decide to 1u watch movie~
on the way going to 1u we are chatting so many things~ anythings also can chat~haha~like so 38 lo~XD
after reach 1u we go to buy the ticket first and "promenade" at there~XD
we are watching the SORORITY ROW
it is so scary and suprise~ actually~ i didnt watch finish the movie~ i just watch some part only~ because when the killed ppl part i no dare to see~hahaha~~~~im craven ~
after finish waching de movie we go to WONG KOK hv a lunch or also can say is dinner~lol~
the wesley are so bad~ he take my ugly pic when im eating the spagetti~ hng~haiz~ photographer sure be like tat~ like to take ppl de pic in anytime== although ppl was eating~
finally~ after eating wesley was fetch me back home~ cox i need to go my "kei gor" house gv baby present~ today is a nice day^^ cox i feel happy and freedom today~ no need to care many things and just hang out with my fren~
but the bad news is~~~~~~~~~ IM SICK ady~ it is so hardship~ my throat pain, flu, and my brain are so faint~ blur blur now and feel my body so hot~ gonna DIE
need to sleep now and hv a rest~~~~~~~~ I DUN WAN SICK

No comments:

Post a Comment