Thursday, October 8, 2009

funny mummy

today im still sicken~ wake up on 10.15am and go to bathed~ feel whole body also no energy~@.@
after bathing and eat my breakfast----rice == lol...
feel so faint~ finish eat just sleep again on 12.00pm until 3.30pm~ feel like a pig~~lol~~><>
suddenly~~!! i saw my mummy put the pomelo skin on her head~~~ it is so funny~~lol.. hahahaha...XD so old le still like a child...wakaka... yir~~~wearing the "lao hua" spectacle~~~~see my mummy so sweet with my bro's son ><haha...mummy shy shy....xD

after mummy play the pomelo skin, bro's son and my sis's childs also want to play too~~
== erm....they was so silly lo....@.@my bro's son~~~cute Jophy^^hahaha..what are they smiling???=Psis's son Brandon~~~uhmm...why my sis's daughter Naomi looks like so pity??? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment