Monday, March 22, 2010

finally~~ go to make my ic ady~~@@

my ic was lost almost one week i only discover when saturday i found my ic==
its my second time lost my ic again
oh my god...=.= behind my ic last number is 03 already...
if 04 again my ic will become red colour jorr...T__T
i can't remember that where my ic was lost...
i just know my ic was lost on 14th march sunday...

==>mayb i lost at my digi uniform there
==>mayb i lost at the shop there
==> mayb i lost at the toilet there when i changed the uniform
==> mayb i lost at shopping centre there when i was walked back to the edu fair==

ohhh..@@ so keliru...
but all was happened already..
so sunday nite after finish working i asked my leader, danny fetch me to police station make a report..
dunno why when i saw the police i will feel dunno want to say what to her..
lolxx...
then 2day after school i went to sri petaling carrefour there make my ic with my mummy...
sri petaling there is more faster than maluri or bandar tun razak...
cox sri petaling here not too much people..so, no need 1 hours i already make my ic and back home...now just waiting after 3weeks go there take my ic...
hmm...im not satisfy my ic photo la...my face look like fat and my hair look like so messy..
damn the photographer didn't tell me and i didn't discover also...xD
but never mind la... i wont take my ic out to let people see it wan...haha...
now jus hope my ic wont lost again....
scare jor...@@

this year really is my unlucky years...
from january until now also no gud things happen==



1 comment:

  1. after all the bad luck....
    good luck will be coming...
    or u want me to pass to u? XD

    ReplyDelete