Thursday, September 10, 2009

damn shit

change company start from 2mr ady..
damn fuck my this kunci company~and the fucker manager~
today when i go to bank check my salary~they just bank in RM806.90 for me only~but actually they have to paid me RM840 de~~~they less money~~~!!
is ok, fine~ i directly call to my leader and ask him to help me check for it~~he say the manager told the accountant if i one day didnt hit 1 sales, so i didnt hv rm60 per day salary~shit!!!!
he didnt told me before lo~jus say i every day aso got rm60 per day de~but now he say like tat~
damn fuck~ call him dun wan answer my call, din reply my msg aso...say will call back me also wont...
he be a manager, did he had a bit responsibility???!!!!
so fake~ always cheat ppl~ pc fair also cheat me and aiyee de salary~~~ wtf~~~
jus now 10.16pm only sms me say "sry about today unable pick up ur phone. i wasn't purposely not to pick up but my phone was out of battery. the salary for u was miscalcalute. the different of ur salary will pay u by cash" shit!! tat jus a excuses only lo~~~ i dun believe tat he say~~
so i jus asking him back "wat i wan to say also no use ady. my salary always change, accoutan they say is u say if i one day didnt hit 1 sales then no 60 per day. but did u told me b4? u didnt hv lo. pc fair u gv me and aiyee 60 per day i aso didnt say wat lo. but how come u can like tat. can u be a bit responsibility? before say if one day hit 3 sales then u add me 20 or else, but after ask u again u say u didnt say tat. u wan me how to trust u. like tat i better go another company work." so~~~ he didnt reply me anymore~~~
like tat aso gud~ i aso dun wan at he there working~ i gonna change another company~ that company gv me de offer better than this fucker company lo~~~
hmmm~~~start my new life again 2mr~~~new company~ new places and new environment~~

No comments:

Post a Comment