Friday, June 19, 2009

WAT THE RUBBISH SCKUL

haiz...
yestersay cant online~ cox the p1 line down ady~let me cant write my blog~.. cant do anythings==
thursday is my bad bad day~no mood~ cox sckul teacher catch student's hair which is long~
omg!!! i gv teacher catch n gantung!!! hello~ thats not my fault~ y catch me la~ my hair are band up "clean" ady~ they still say long until the eye brown cannot~ shit~
* some of the gal are band up cleanly ady, but the shit teacher still say is long~
* cut short the hair tat woman say fashion
* pin up the hair ady, she still say is long
hey, old woman, wat u wan ....
student botak liao still say fashion~ ==
i reli so confuse, wat the type of hair they will say is not fashion lo....???
i reli dunno, hair style got wat v study leh...
like tat also say wan gantung~ if dun wan gantung then gv them cut the hair~
oh my god~ wtf v this sckul

No comments:

Post a Comment